SUPPORT IIMSAM SUPPORT LIFE
Autonomous Inter-Governmental Observer to the United Nations Economic and Social Council Under ECOSOC Resolution 2003/212 Dated 5th of March 2003.
Designated by the United Nations Economic & Social Council (ECOSOC) at UNHQ in New York on a continuing basis under rule 79 of the rules of procedure of the Council and Section 74 of the regulations procedure of the functional commissions.
In support of the United Nations System for a better world and the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals Decade of Action 2020-2030
See Annex-highlight pages for the official list of Observer Intergovernmental Organisations designated by the Council under rule 79 of the rules of procedure for participation in the deliberations of the Council on questions within the scope of their activities.
ON DIPLOMATIC RELATIONS 1961
Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties 1969
Done at Vienna on 23 May 1969. Entered into force on 27 January 1980.
United Nations, Treaty Series, vol. 1155, p. 331 Copyright © United Nations 2005
Official UN PR ANNOUNCING IIMSAM UN STATUS
Helpful Resources & Critical UN Resolutions
- Progress towards the Sustainable Development Goals
- Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD)
- COVID-19 Solidary Fund For WHO
- The right to food: English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- Decade of Action 2020-2030
- Protection of Global Climate for Present and Future Generations of Humankind
- UN Card 2021
- UN Card 2020
- 17 Partnerships: Why it matters
- The Sustainable Development Goals Report 2021
- State of Worlds Children